What We Do
To Know God and Make Him Known. Fundamental to all we do is our emphasis on evangelism (outreach) and building lasting relationships through a discipleship process. Our mission is to provide pastors and lay-leaders with the counsel, services, and resources they need to successfully reach men for Christ and to eliminate the failure and frustration that often comes with trying to develop an effective ministry to men. Since 1981 we have counted it a privilege to partner with pastors, churches, men’s organizations, and denominations to assist them in the development and implementation of a biblically-based, vibrant, and engaging ministry to men.
We do this by:
- Developing life changing curriculum, videos and program models that help churches equip, connect, and engage men in issues of faith
- Assisting men to better connect with their families, work places and communities
- Providing innovative resources and training for spiritual growth and outreach
- Creating platforms like business communities, the outdoors, and team sports to reach uninvolved men
- Developing practical solutions to help bring men into the church and have them become dynamic resources to support the pastors
MMC offers a robust suite of services and resources that direct men to an innovative way of thinking about their faith on relevant topics such as:
- Lifestyle Evangelism – Living a transparent and relational life
- Mentoring – Defining what it means to lead by example
- Discipleship – Empowering men and preparing them to lead
- Transitions – How to inspire and motivate men to make the sacrifices required to live a Christ-like life
- Intergenerational Issues – How to develop authentic disciples that influence younger generations
- Managing Stress – Balancing life’s priorities and living by God’s plan
Why Minister to Men?
Godly men are mission critical for the growth of the Church and the stability our nation
- It is a biblical mandate Matt. 28:18-20; Romans 12
- The health and vitality of the church is directly linked to the participation of men
- 93% of the time, when a man comes to faith – his family will also come to faith
- Fatherless children are five times more likely to live in poverty, crime, and have emotional issues
- 50-60% of men struggle with pornography
- Society is suffering because of the lack of positive male leadership and role models
- Men need to be more pro-active spiritual leaders within their homes, churches, and communities
- Discipleship and mentoring are vital for the younger generation
- The average male feels he is making a living but not living a fulfilled life
“Society has torn the soul of the male, and into this tear the demons have fled – The demons of insecurity, selfishness, and despair. Consequently, men do not know who they are as men. Rather, they define themselves by what they do, who they know, or by what they own.” ~Alexander Mitscherlich
Take a couple minutes to answer the Five Essential Men’s Ministry Questions and complete our assessment survey.
“In order to get to where you want to go, you first have to know where you are.”
- Bible Ready Reference Guide – Containing helpful Bible verses for living a transformed life
- Weekly Devotionals – Access to a library of inspiring devotionals that will motivate your men
- ManUp! Radio Program – Listen to the weekly ManUp! Radio program hosted by Jim Grassi. Originally airs on KYMS Radio 89.9 FM.
- Books & Booklets – Offering guidance and inspiration
- Blog – Offering new ideas and inspiration
- Messages – On timely topics
- MMC Newsletter: The Connection is a newsletter designed to provide you with examples of how to grow or expand your influence with men.
- Men’s Ministry Assessment Survey – Gain a better understanding of the current status of your Men’s Ministry.
- Web-Based Men’s Survey Tool – This comprehensive and customizable survey is tailored specifically to the men of your church.
- Men’s Ministry Quick Start Guide – Subjects include: Eliminating Common Failure Points; Developing a God-Given Vision and Mission for Your Ministry; Discipleship/Spiritual Mentoring needs to be at the Core; Building a Team of Mature and Transparent leaders
- Toolbox – Web-based Resource Library of Best Practices based on 38 years of Men’s Ministry experience
- How to eliminate common failure points
- How to develop a God-given vision and mission for your ministry
- How to ensure discipleship and spiritual mentoring are at the core
- How to build a team of mature and transparent leaders
- Much more!
- How We Partner With You – Effective ministry to men is more than a program, Bible study, or monthly breakfast. It must include a comprehensive strategic plan and practically based solutions for implementing lasting relationships through a discipleship process. It needs to be a ministry that connects with each man in your church and those unsaved men in your community.
- Men’s Ministry Development Process – MMC’s Six Step Development Process implemented over a 12-month period will produce church growth and men who embrace discipleship.
- Leadership Workshops – Learn how to eliminate 70-80% of the common failure points associated with ministry to men, while bringing spiritual transformation to your church.
- Church Consulting – Helping churches to realize dynamic growth
- Customized Disciple-Makers Resources – Authentic discipleship is about developing a caring concern and a desire to share God’s love for others through modeling Christ-like attitudes and behavior – i.e. building a relationship that can help both parties become stronger in their faith.
- Men’s Conferences, Retreats, and Seminars – We have conducted hundreds of retreats and family camps using our proven models of great teaching, good food, recreational skills training, dynamic worship, and Christian fellowship.