Big Idea: “Begin With the End in Mind” Steven Covey
Think ahead: what is it you would like 2023 to look like as you move into 2024? Without a clear vision of what you believe God has asked you to accomplish in 2023 – the days will be gone without any noticeable change from 2022. Write down a clear understanding of what you want to have accomplished by the end of the year and put it on the calendar so you schedule yourself to get it done.
Some of the big items you might consider:
- Creating space for my personal devotional life with God;
- Finding a Financial Advisor and planing your financial future:
- Finding an attorney and creating or updating your will;
- What are your ministry plans?
- What do you want to accomplish with your family and friends?
- How can I improve my health?
- And the list goes on…
Principle – you cannot do it all, so identify your top priority. Once completed go the next one! Bless you in your journey!
For FREE resources go to: https://mensministrycatalyst.org/podcasts/
For a free full hour of consulting about your ministry with your men or a need to have a conversation about your life, reach out to Wendell Morton, Executive Director at email@example.com