MMC offers a robust suite of services and resources on relevant topics that direct men to an innovative way of thinking about their faith.
Why Minister to Men?
Godly men are mission critical for the growth of the Church and the stability our nation
- It is a biblical mandate Matt. 28:18-20; Romans 12
- The health and vitality of the church is directly linked to the participation of men
- 93% of the time, when a man comes to faith – his family will also come to faith
- Fatherless children are five times more likely to live in poverty, crime, and have emotional issues
- 50-60% of men struggle with pornography
- Society is suffering because of the lack of positive male leadership and role models
- Men need to be more pro-active spiritual leaders within their homes, churches, and communities
- Discipleship and mentoring are vital for the younger generation
- The average male feels he is making a living but not living a fulfilled life
“Society has torn the soul of the male, and into this tear the demons have fled – The demons of insecurity, selfishness, and despair. Consequently, men do not know who they are as men. Rather, they define themselves by what they do, who they know, or by what they own.” ~Alexander Mitscherlich
Take a couple minutes to answer the Five Essential Men’s Ministry Questions and complete our assessment survey.
“In order to get to where you want to go, you first have to know where you are.”