Dear MMC Ministry Prayer Partner,
This morning in my devotional time (I am using Beside Still Waters, MMC Daily devotional book: week 12 day 1) I read that God has created and called us to be children of God. In John 1:12, Yet to all who receive Him, to those who believe in His name, He gave the right to become children of God. This is powerful in that it is all about what God has done because of His love for us that allows this to happen. Unfortunately, in too many families so much is based on performance, not acceptance. I am so thankful that in God’s Word, we see He initiated, paid for, and accepts us as children of God, to all who believe in Him. It gives us the freedom to become what He created us to be. Praise God!
As we move into the second quarter of 2022 (already) it has been an exciting time of ministry.
- End of February – Dr. Jim was able to go back to Mt. Herman, the place this ministry really began, and share in a couple of breakout sessions. He was blessed to be joined by his sons, Tom and Dan. They have not worked together for many years. When they were still living at home, they provided the worship often when Jim spoke. His topic was “Finishing Well Finishing Strong”, which is the title of one of his powerful books. If you do not have this book and would like it, just let me know and we will send you one.
NEED:Pray for those who were in attendance that they will follow thru on the new commitments that were made to make their life count.
- March 12th – MMC held a Men’s Leadership Training in Denver. With more than 30 pastors and leaders of men in attendance, we were blessed by their responsiveness and hunger to be focus on the transformation of the lives of their men in their local church. We pray that thru follow up, we will be able to guide them as they set out on a journey to see their men become authentic, biblically-based men of God.
NEED:1) Pray for these pastor’s and leaders as they work with their men. 2) Pray for the impact of our next Leadership Training will be in Colorado Springs in June.
- Jim has a new book -Psalm 23: A Psalm of Calm in Turbulent Times: Jim has just completed his 18th book. MMC is in the process of working with our publisher to get it into the market. More to come as timing of the release comes into view.
NEED:Pray for our publisher as he works thru supply chain issues and for those who receive these books that God would have His way in the lives of those who read it.
New Initiatives Update:
- Tip of the Week – we were able to launch our Tip of the Week. If you are not receiving this on Wednesday mornings and would like to, let me know.
NEED:We continue to pray that God would bring alongside us, an author who desires to see this specific area grow and will partner with us in this journey.
- Podcast – We are making great progress on the release of this tool. This will be released right after Easter. This tool is a short shot of encouragement and guidance for pastors, leaders of men, and the men themselves. Our target is to guide Pastors and leaders because every man in every community deserves the opportunity to become authentic, biblically-based men of God.
NEED: We need an editor who can take time to clean up the recordings as we launch each one.
I will leave you with I Corinthians 1:9-10, God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen and Amen.
As I say every time:
You and your prayers are the foundation for MMC. You are needed and valued far more than you can understand. Bless you and yours!
Men’s Ministry Catalyst
Wendell & Jim meet with pastors during a six-hour training program.
Jim Grassi – Keynote Speaker for Breakout Sessions Mt. Hermon