Dear MMC Ministry Prayer Partner,
Welcome to the Summer of 2023. It has been a very busy time for our ministry. We praise God for so many opportunities to serve Him. We are so blessed to have you as prayer partners.
- Jim and Louise have been involved in some pretty awesome ministry opportunities. They have been to Tecate, Mexico for both the local church meetings and a Latino National Men’s Event. Jim also spoke at a Sportsman Banquet in Oregon where 16 men gave their hearts to Jesus. From there we are following up with that local church to assist them with their ministry to men. Three large churches Jim met with are coming on board with MMC.
- The Grassis are relocating. They will be moving around the corner from their existing home to a more manageable and smaller home and need prayer to sell their present residence.
- Wendell has spoken to men’s groups in Boise and multiple churches in Colorado. MMC hosted a pastor’s meeting in Denver to provide an introduction of MMC to other ministry leaders who have not yet heard of the opportunity for MMC to help them raise men in their local church. Multiple church consulting opportunities came out of this meeting which was a donor-sponsored one-hour meeting. Pray that God will allow patience and faithfulness to these pastors and leaders as they begin their journey with MMC.
- The finances have remained strong throughout this year. We have not missed the fact that the economy is in an uncertain time. For our Faith Partners to remain strong and faithful, is nothing short of God’s grace and God’s hand upon this ministry. Pray for our Faith Partners to be blessed as a result of their faithfulness.
- In our last letter there were two men who are major influencers were highlighted and they want us to work with them in their network. Pray for the growing relationship with MMC and these two church leaders.
- Huron Claus has a large network of roughly 400 Native Tribes in primarily North America. He has been using some of our resources and wants us to speak at a large conference in 2024. Pray for MMC to be able to bring this kind of value to this tremendous network of Native churches as they commit to having God transform the lives of their men.
- Daniel Moses Kulola – if you recall from April, he is an Archbishop in Tanzania – yep Africa. He currently has 100 churches in his purview, and he is headed to 1,000 in 5 years. He has the structure to get there. He is hosting a National Men’s Conference in September and asked Wendell to present. We would then stay and speak to a couple of gatherings of his rural churches the week following the Men’s Conference. Pray for a donor to help support our ability to work closely with this Archbishop, as we believe this is where we need to be as it is an unbudgeted expense. Also, pray for the hearts of the men attending in September and a tremendous outpouring of God’s spirit to encourage and lead this great “church” in a country that needs the encouragement of the Lord.
- Mexico Mission Trips Postponed – We have moved both of our Mexico Mission trips due to the Mexican Gov’t dragging its feet on the permitting of the construction of the new sanctuary and local violence associated with the Medical Mission. Pray now for God to clear the way in 2024.
- International Church Conference – Tecate, Mexico. August 3-6: Jim and Wendell will be speaking at this conference. Wendell will speak to the men, and Jim will be speaking to the pastors. Pray now that God would prepare the hearts even now about two months away.
Your prayers are the foundation of this ministry. It is not about our performance or great strategy. It is about the hand of God moving on the hearts of pastors, leaders of men, and the men of their churches.
Why do we do this and ask for your prayer support? We do all of this because every man deserves a chance to become an authentic, biblically based man of God.
With sincere appreciation for your faithfulness in prayer!
Men’s Ministry Catalyst