Dear MMC Ministry Prayer Partner,
The Staff and Board of MMC want to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas. We cannot thank you enough for standing with us in prayer during 2022. It has been fun to see God work in ways we never thought possible. Pray for our faith as we move into 2023 to expect to be blessed, humbled and grateful as God continues to demonstrate His faithfulness through MMC.
The purpose of this note today is to ask you to double down on your prayers for us as we wrap up 2022 and initiate 2023. There are so many things for which to be thankful as we review 2022:
- Able to present God’s word in many settings directly to men and see how they warmly respond to the tugging of God in their lives.
- Able to train pastors and church leaders in multiple states and see how hungry they are for God to move among the men of their community.
- International doors have opened in Mexico, Kenya, Bangladesh, and Canada
- Published The Great Shepherd in English and will have a Spanish version in a week or so.
- In addition to the Weekly Devotional that is encouraging so many, we launched Tip of the Week for pastors, leaders of men, and men. This is a quick one-minute read on a vital topic.
- Act Like Men – Men’s Leadership Podcast was launched and is getting good feedback. We desire to touch leaders and men with relevant topics on men’s issues and leading men.
- Speaking to a network of churches in December in Tecate Mexico. (more in a minute)
- So many others that we cannot list them all in a short note.
For 2023 here are just a few of the key pieces:
- Expand the Mexico Mission – speak to and engage with a network of over 136 churches scattered throughout 12 Central American countries. In addition to training pastors (which is our core ministry), we wanted to be able to serve them through a building project at the main compound in Tecate. In addition, we are planning a medical mission in the Mazatlán region. We are doing this to enhance the reach of these local congregations into their community.
- Initiate an ongoing, quarterly training with our existing networks of churches to encourage and add value to them as they do the daily walk of building out engaging ministries with men.
- Introduce a Cohort training model to specifically target those men who have a passion to reach the men of their church as well as the surrounding churches in their community.
- Add a staff member who can keep reaching out to new networks of churches and will also have the ability to add new content to our offering.
Please celebrate the faithfulness of God with us for 2022 and pray daily for the leadership and favor of God as we embark on the God-given 2023 initiatives.
One more critical item: We are in the midst of our Year End financial season. God and his people have always been so supportive of this ministry. Please pray as we expand the vision that God and His people will once again step into this opportunity. The time is now for what God wants to do in and through the men of this world. Pray the Lord of the harvest as we by faith move boldly into 2023.
Men’s Ministry Catalyst