Dear Prayer Partner,
Our recent 40th Anniversary and Colorado Kickoff of MMC was terrific. The energy was high, the education for so many who know so little about MMC was fun to see. Dr. Grassi was powerful in his message about our wonderful past and the commitment to the future. The feedback from the event told us that people really believe in the need for this message to men of challenge and of hope.
Two days prior to the Kickoff event, we met with Pastor’s and Men’s Leaders. Our goal was to encourage and initiate a movement of men among churches. After Dr. Grassi clearly communicated the vision, these leaders stepped into the challenge. This group will meet again, reach out to other churches, host a training in March AND move towards a larger men’s event in the fall. Praise God!!
I Cor 1:9; The God who has called you into fellowship with His Son Jesus Christ, is faithful.
Looking to the future:
Here is where God’s needs you. There is nothing the Evil One and busyness would love more than to derail this process over the next 12 to 18 months. Your prayers can help push back the One who would like to see us do nothing.
2021 – Between Now and End of Year
- Pray for God to touch hearts thru the Year End Letter. Meeting our financial goals is critical so we can obediently move forward with the plans God has laid on our hearts.
- Donor Growth – it is not only important to hit the financial goals, but equally important is adding to the numbers of donors who give.
- Successfully transfer some of the MMC operation functions to my office in Denver – person hired to assist with a handful of the operations to free Jim and Louise from this process.
- Ministry funding Goal: Where are we??
- We have an overall Financial Goal of $150,000, above the existing budget. This is needed to fund the 2022 initiatives and my salary.
- With the generous donor who promised $75,000 we only need another $35,000 to meet our Year-end Goal of $150,000! Pray that God would bring the harvest. Reach out to others you know who God might be touching for such a time as this.
I have said this before and will say it often: You and your prayers are foundation for MMC. You are needed and valued far more than you can understand.
I thank my God every time I remember you; Phil 1:3. God bless you – Merry Christmas!
Men’s Ministry Catalyst
2022 – Top Initiatives
- Assist, guide, inspire and equip our Faith Partners/Prayer Partners with resources that will help them reach others for Christ.
- Expand our Social Media presence with leadership forums, small group teaching, podcasts, and webinars to help churches lead their men to become authentic, Godly disciples.
- Connect with Denominations who will take on MMC materials: to include the Six Step Engagement Process and our other resources.
- Speaking Events – it is important to stay visible and focus on groups of churches in these events, to expand the reach.
- Focus and expand our efforts of outreach primarily in North America with relevant tools and resources.