Dear MMC Ministry Prayer Partner,
Trust you and your family had an awesome Easter.
- Jim and Louise had three wonderful months in Yuma. They enjoyed the people they met, the pastors and churches they were able to connect with, and the opportunities of the future as a result of the time invested. We will both be following up with these opportunities. Jim also had the opportunity to speak at a Sportsman’s Banquet in Salem Oregon. There will be more to come with this connection. Jim and Louise also went to Tecate while only a couple of hours away and had a fabulous weekend with Pastor Ariel and his church. Both of us will be back with Ariel in August when he has his International Convention. Cannot wait.
- Two new impactful connections:
- Huron Claus – When met when he was on the board of Promise Keepers. He works with roughly 400 Native American Tribes across all of North America. Knowing the challenges with the men in the communities, he wants to find a way to integrate us and our materials into what he does. Much more to come here.
- Daniel Moses Kulola – He is an Archbishop in Tanzania – yep Africa. He currently has 100 churches in his purview and is headed to 1,000 in 5 years. He has the structure to get there. He is hosting a National Men’s Conference in September. Pray for our ability to support this tremendous Archbishop.
- Mission Trips Planned – need God’s intervention to be able to fully support the two planned trips:
- Construction Mission – originally planned for April has moved to 2023. This is due to the Mexican Gov’t dragging its feet on the permitting necessary to help them build their larger sanctuary.
- Medical Mission – originally scheduled for May – pushed to the fall given the security concerns in Mexico right now. We will proceed with this great opportunity sometime late this fall. We believe the local churches will provide any necessary security when this time comes. This is a great opportunity to make a difference in the local community on behalf of the local churches.
- Men’s Meeting – April 14: Wendell will be speaking to the men of a local church in the Denver area
- Men’s Leadership Training – April 22; Wendell and MMC Board Member Don Paterson will be in Amarillo, TX for a one-day community-wide training. The follow-up will be a community-wide men’s rally in the fall of this year.
- Fellowship of the Rockies – May 6: Wendell will speak to the men of this great church in Pueblo, CO. This is a follow-up from a December meeting. This church is committed to reaching the men of this great community.
- Pastor’s Meeting in Colorado – May 16: Wendell is hosting a pastor’s information meeting with the intent to connect with Pastors not yet familiar with MMC and the help available to impact men in their church.
- National Training – June 8th; Jim and Wendell will be hosting an online National training. This is a one-hour meeting in an attempt to provide additional support to those with whom we have a relationship around the country. This will be the first of four scheduled touches with our national database.
Your prayers are the foundation of this ministry. It is not about our performance or great strategy. It is about the hand of God moving on the hearts of pastors, leaders of men, and the men of their churches.
Why do we do this and ask for your prayer support? We do all of this because every man deserves a chance to become an authentic, Biblically-based man of God.
With sincere appreciation for your faithfulness in prayer!
Men’s Ministry Catalyst