Men’s Ministry Development Process
Six Steps to Building a Vibrant Ministry to Men
By utilizing MMC’s Six Steps to Building a Vibrant Ministry to Men we have helped thousands of churches develop effective strategies and programs to launch or re-launch their ministry to men. Your MMC Coach will guide you through each of the six steps.
What you can expect as we work through the six step process
- Our team will pray with you and ask God how He would want you to move forward in developing a dynamic ministry to men
- Assist you in defining what your ministry to men (vision, mission, and priorities) would look like
- Help assess your men to discover their interests, gifts, talents, and willingness to participate
- With your vision help create an exciting launch or re-launch plan for your ministry to men
- Help you to build a sustainable leadership team for cultivating a disciple-making ministry
- Guide you through the process so as to eliminate the common failure points and leverage the best practices available through the MMC Toolbox and coaching
- Guide you through the process of developing a 12-month roadmap and calendar of study, training, events, and activities
- Assist you in establishing a balanced schedule of outreach activities that will encourage your men and reach the unsaved men in your community
- Regularly, evaluate, modify, and re-assess the program model and activities
- Praise God for His goodness!
“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.” 1Cor 16:13-14 (NIV)