Men’s Ministry Development Process
Six Steps to Building a Vibrant Ministry to Men
By utilizing MMC’s Six Steps to Building a Vibrant Ministry to Men we have helped thousands of churches develop effective strategies and programs to launch or re-launch their ministry to men. Your MMC Coach will guide you through each of the six steps.
Notice that each step builds on the foundation of the previous steps. The space occupied by each step in the diagram symbolizes its level of importance in the progress of events designed to implement a vision.
A Vibrant Ministry to Men
What you can expect as we work through the six step process
- Our team will pray with you and ask God how He would want you to move forward in developing a dynamic ministry to men
- Assist you in defining what your ministry to men (vision, mission, and priorities) would look like
- Help assess your men to discover their interests, gifts, talents, and willingness to participate
- With your vision help create an exciting launch or re-launch plan for your ministry to men
- Help you to build a sustainable leadership team for cultivating a disciple-making ministry
- Guide you through the process so as to eliminate the common failure points and leverage the best practices available through the MMC Toolbox and coaching
- Guide you through the process of developing a 12-month roadmap and calendar of study, training, events, and activities
- Assist you in establishing a balanced schedule of outreach activities that will encourage your men and reach the unsaved men in your community
- Regularly, evaluate, modify, and re-assess the program model and activities
- Praise God for His goodness!
“Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.” 1Cor 16:13-14 (NIV)
If you have questions about any of our services or would like for us to custom tailor a service package specifically for your ministry or organization, please email us, fill out the short form below, or give us a call at 208-457-9619.