To identify and equip leaders of men (Cohorts) who are committed to fulfilling the Great Commission to go and make disciples. We will do this by providing training, equipping and ongoing consulting to guide the Cohorts as they engage in their local church as well as assisting other churches and pastors in their area to create an engaging ministry to men.
Men’s Ministry Catalyst was founded in 1981.
- We are committed to fulfilling the Great Commission to go and make disciples.
- We do this by equipping churches and denominations with biblically based resources, counsel, and services to help them build an engaging ministry to men.
- That ministry will help them raise up authentic disciples of Christ who passionately pursue God and will then go and make disciples.
- Their godly lives will have a positive impact – in the church, in their homes, workplaces, and communities.
- In order to do this, we need the assistance of godly leaders who can teach and lead others on how to take advantage of the MMC program models. These models are strategic and culturally relevant to assist with creating a vibrant and dynamic ministry to men.
- Complete the Cohort training of ministry to men.
- Involvement with the ministry to men in your local church.
- Ongoing training and strategy sessions with MMC for reaching the men of your church and your greater community.
- Identifying other leaders who can be involved in MMC Training Sessions and impact their local church.
- Documenting your strategic vision for reaching the men in your local church along with the men of your community.
Men’s Ministry Catalyst Responsibilities
- Provide regular and on-going communications and training
- Provide resources including books, contact lists, networking, and workbooks
- Upon completion of your training, you will receive a certificate of achievement from MMC.
- We will encourage your pastor to officially recognize and install the Cohort on his leadership team.
- The Cohort will be included in an annual MMC Leadership Meeting and Dinner, paid for by MMC
Those interested, please reach out to MMC at:
or use our contact form by following the link below