MMC is one of the most experienced men’s ministries in the world. MMC is biblically based and uses scripture as its primary resource to help men in the transformation process of knowing God and making Him known.
Since 1981, MMC has partnered with church leaders, businessmen, professional athletes, and denominations in discovering and implementing a relational discipleship process (Spiritual Mentoring). We help mold and equip influential leaders who model biblical principles of authentic discipleship. Our ministry is designed to help a church at any stage of men’s ministry development to be able move forward more quickly, more effectively and with better results when we have been able to guide them for at least a year.
Families become stronger, church membership increases, and men feel more fulfilled when they gain a greater understanding of their role as it relates to fulfilling the Great Commission (Matt. 28:16-20).
Established in 1981, MMC is one of the oldest and most experienced men’s ministries in the world.
- Our consulting resources, messages, and tools are tested and proven effective. They are embraced and endorsed by thousands of churches and men’s ministries around the world.
- Our messages, coaching, books, study guides, weekly devotionals, newsletters, and Power Point Presentations have a proven record of connecting with men.
- We have hosted thousands of workshops, retreats, conferences, and Bible studies that have helped transform lives.
- MMC has partnered with Columbia Evangelical Seminary to offer a Men’s Ministry Certificate Program
Our primarily focus is on the United States. But due to the success and reputation of our ministry we have connected with opportunities in Mexico, Canada, Kenya and New Zealand.
Our emphasis is on evangelism (outreach) and building lasting relationships through a discipleship process.
- We conduct Men’s Leadership Workshops to provide pastors and lay-leaders with the counsel, services, processes and resources they need to successfully reach men for Christ.
- Follow up consulting is provided to ensure the churches are achieving the results they desire.
- We also work directly with churches who have not yet attended a Leadership Workshop.
- MMC offers several free resources to help ministries grow and men to grow in their faith:
- Weekly Devotional – distributed via email, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Released every Tuesday.
- Tip of the Week – distributed via email, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Released every Wednesday.
- Act Like Men, Men’s Leadership Podcast – distributed via email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or wherever you consume podcasts.
- We utilize a Six-step Development process to guide you through the stages of how to launch or re-launch and grow your ministry to men. This process is proven to eliminate many of the failure points churches tend to make when developing their ministry to men.
- We work with and support any size church. We have found that most large churches want to be self-sufficient when it comes to ministry to men, however we also know that 80% of Christian churches in the U.S. have 250 or fewer members. This size church often partners with other organizations to assist them and help guide their efforts as they move forward.
- We provide a hotline to directly assist men’s leaders and pastors.
- The focus is on unique discipleship models and presentations that resonate with men.
- The biblically based materials address contemporary problems impacting men; such as, stress, depression, suicide, pornography, loneliness, feelings of insignificance, and family issues.
- Our comprehensive resources enable leaders to utilize Bible studies, proven strategies, and resources that connect them with men.
- The Men’s Ministry Toolbox has been acknowledged by other men’s ministries as a very comprehensive and valuable tool in helping churches create vibrant and sustaining men’s ministries.
- Our team is experienced and gifted in many areas, for example:
- James (Jim) Grassi is an award-winning author and communicator. His gifts and experience include: church consultant, international speaker/teacher, life coach, Chaplain to professional sports teams and first responders. — See More →
- Rev. Wendell Morton has real world experience with over 20 years in ministry, leading nonprofit boards, including Promise Keepers Canada. He has 20+ years as a leader in Corporate America at a national level. In addition, one of his Master’s degrees focuses specifically on leadership development.
Distinctives of Our Team
- Over nearly 90 years of combined experience in ministry
- Senior level leadership in local churches
- Development of books and other publications
- Pastor counseling and mentoring experience
- Experience in cross cultural relationships
- C Level Business Experience
- Specialized in organizational structure and developing new ministry opportunities
Our team is dedicated to providing quality and excellence, with a servant’s heart to make a positive impact on you and the men of your church.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org